Friday, October 14, 2011

Lucy-isms

And for some funny Lucy thoughts...

1. When I lay down in bed with her to read, I use one of her stuffed animals to prop up my belly. The other day she told me that she needed her baby at dinner. I told her that she needed to wait until she finished her food. She responded with "but Mama, I need baby to prop up my belly!"
2. "Oh mommy, it's sunny outside. It's such a lovely day"
3. Every time she poops, she looks in the toilet and assigns an animal name to her poop: dinosaur, alligator, snake, rhino...
4. She saw a Thomas the train pillow at the grocery store today and said "Mommy, can we get that Thomas? He loves me so much!"
5. I was greeted this morning by "Can I have some candy please?". Not good morning. Not nice to see you Mom...
6. At the U/S last week, Pat was trying to tell her what body part we were seeing on the screen like his head and arms. She said, "but daddy, wear are his shoes?"
7. Last night we had lasagna with spicy sausage in it. Lucy stuffed a nice big bite of the sausage in her mouth, her face started to contort a bit and she said "Oh no, my mouth is getting sick!"
8. This morning she pointed at my belly and said "Is brother nudie pants in there?"
9. We were walking into the house from the garage this morning and Lucy was ahead of my holding open the door while I took my shoes off. I guess I was taking a while and she said "Come on buddy"

No comments: