Did I mention that I LOVE fall in the North West!?! I think that this year is even better because we can fully enjoy all of the cheesy kid activities that come with fall time too. This weekend we went to a Harvest Festival with our friends Lauren and Ian and their daughter Eden. It was supposed to be a nasty rainy day but, as you can see from the pictures, it turned out to be mostly sunny, warm (for fall), and completely beautiful! We had a great time and Lucia was begging to go back before we had even pulled out of the parking lot. It was a hit for sure and so much fun to spend time with our good friends.
The festival had all of the tacky classics: pony rides, a mini train ride, chickens running around with their crazy feathery heads, kettle corn, apple cider, little shops full of awesomely kitsch fall decorations, and pumpkins everywhere!
Here is Lucia riding the little ponies like a pro. This was probably her favorite. Please note the intense focus that this activity takes. This is serious business people!

Lucia and Eden on the ponies

The mini train was truly mini! I wish that I could have fully captured the train car that Pat was in with the two girls. I have not idea how he managed to get in there and then out again. He took one for the team for sure. On top of the cramped quarters, this was no smooth ride! Maybe I should have kept riding it and gone into labor. ;)


A very pregnant me and my friend Lauren who I love to death! She is holding her pretend pregnant belly if you can't tell.

Our little family! It is so awesome to know that in a few short weeks, we will have another little head in our family pictures!

Lauren and Ian being creepy in the foreground and Pat being creepy in the background.

All of us together!

No comments:
Post a Comment