Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer Time Baby!

It feels like summer has arrived in Seattle though I am not completely fooled. I know that June will bring some cool and rainy days. Nonetheless, Pat, Lucia, and I are enjoying the sun while it is here. We had a great weekend together. Saturday we ran some enjoyable errands and then had Crepes in Fremont. Sunday was a relax at home day in the afternoon and then down to Seattle for a BBQ with friends. The weather was wonderful and today, Monday, is just as glorious.

Lucia is really starting to get into a sleeping and eating groove, which is great for us. She is much more predictable now and we can figure out what she needs when she starts to fuss which is nice for all. She did a great job on all of the outings this weekend.

Lucy and Pat at the Crepe place in Fremont.


This is how I found Lucia this morning when I went in to check on her. The girl is on the move at night!


Spring time outfit and a little lady on a big sofa


No comments: