Here are some pictures from the 3-month "birthday". I absolutely love being at home with her. I get excited whenever she wakes up from her nap because I know that I get to play with her. I love our time together and it makes me sad to know that it will go by so fast. I enjoy each new stage that she enters though I do also mourn the loss of my 6lb baby. I feel like I need to soak up every moment that I have with her. I was holding her last night as she fell asleep. I knew that I should put her in her crib rather than letting her fall asleep in my arms, but I couldn't let her go. She is so little and peaceful. I am so thankful that God gave us our little girl. She is a joy for sure! One of my favorite things about Lucia is she seems to know when both Pat and I are present. She gets more excited, talks with more gusto, and squeals. I love seeing our family together!
Lucia holding her head up and loving her new baby chair. The chair allows her to sit on her own. She does fairly well though her head is still a bit of a wobble top.
This is Lucia on her play blanket working on grabbing at her pig toy. She hasn't grabbed at it yet, but she does a nice job swinging it around once you put it in her hands. She also likes to try to eat him.
Here is Lucy enjoying tummy time. It is only enjoyable to her when I let her eat the fuzz off of the blanket.
Lucy is usually really happy when she wakes up from her naps. Here she is being a cheerful girl after her morning nap!
Lucia decided sleeping was a much better option than finishing her bottle
3 comments:
She's just beautiful! I laughed about the carpet. That's so great. That was a favorite for me, the way their heads bob away, it looks like hard work for them...so cute. I love those bumbo seats. I wish they had those inventions when Stella was little.
Well, Lucy will either cough up the fuzz balls or you might see some in her diaper. Not sure if this is appropriate, but I pulled one of my hairs out of Ava's little bum...babies, they'll eat anything. :)
She is getting so big and she's seriously cuter every day! I can't believe she's three months either. And aren't you so glad you're not going anywhere. It was at exactly this age that I went back to work. It was so hard and so sad. I'll never forget the day before I went back to work. I just cried all day and held Wes and wouldn't let go of him. I'm just glad I'm home now, for good!
wow, she's amazingly cute. She looks like both of you so much! Let's walk around greenlake SOON!
Post a Comment