Tuesday, June 30, 2009

9 Year Anniversary!

Pat and I had our 9-year anniversary last week. I can't believe that it has been 9 years already though; on the other hand, our wedding feels like a lifetime away. It has been a wonderful 9 years full of many amazing and tough things and, through it all, we have grown to love and respect each other more and more. I am blessed to have a husband who loves me, loves the Lord, and is committed to his family. I am so thankful to be spending my life with Pat and am looking forward to the new adventures that will come.

Our anniversary was last Wednesday, so Pat had to work during the day. We spent the evening just chilling at home with a nice dinner.

Here is the lovely....err...crazy couple



The dinner spread...


The little lady we got to share the evening with! Best thing we have produced in our 9 years of marriage! :)

No comments: