I spent the afternoon on Thursday hanging out with my friend Erin in Seattle and then went over to the Murphy's (Pat's parents) on Friday and stayed until Sunday afternoon. The Murphy's moved into a new house over the weekend so Jai, Sten, and Solveig were also there. I got to observe the activities with Lucia. It was nice to be with family while Pat was out of town. The new house is beautiful and it is fun to think about all of the great times that we will have there together with our little people running around.
Here is a video of Lucia talking to me on moving day. It is a bit long and may only be entertaining to the grandparents. ;)
Here is a picture of Pat keeping Lucia cool on Wednesday night. It got well into the 80s in our house....way too hot to not have A/C!
Lucia and I hanging out Thursday night in our tank tops
Two cousins hanging out on moving day at the Murphy's house
First dinner at the new house with Jai, Sten, Terry, Kathy, and me (not in the picture)
Papa feeding the little lady
2 comments:
I'm glad you survived without Pat. It's nice when family is close ;) She's getting so big, tell her to stop! I bet those grandparents appreciate every second of the video, keep it up! She's adorable.
I must say there is no greater place than Santa Cruz to live (at least on this earth that I know of)! I can't wait to see Pat's pictures. I agree about the heat and little babies. I'm glad you got to be with the Murphys while Pat was gone.
Post a Comment