Pat made a great dinner and Lucy slept like a dream for her evening naps. Here is a picture of her on shift two of her nap. She woke up, took 1 oz of a bottle, and then went right back to sleep. There was no hope of waking her up. :) While Pat made dinner, I got to go for a run, which I love on the sunny days around here.
I love the weekend days with Pat at home. We get to enjoy Lucia together. She is so much fun and unbelievably cute. I wish that I could freeze time. I never want to forget any of this especially her little face when it is smiling at me or fast asleep.
Some additional pictures...
1 comment:
wow, Briana, she is getting HUGE! I couldn't really tell by how much until I saw the picture where she's sleeping on her little incline pad thing (new name for that). She used to fit on that without hanging off (I know she's further down in that picture, but still!!)..she's TALL! she'll be a volleyball star, or at least be able to reach things out of the top cupboards for you ;)
Post a Comment