Saturday, May 16, 2009

Lucia Kate meets Aunt Lindsey

My sister Lindsey just flew into town after her first year at FSU and is spending a few weeks in Seattle. We are having a great time so far. I thank her for sending some Florida sunshine our way for the visit; It has been beautiful outside. We spent the day downtown with Craig on Friday.

Getting ready to head out for the day to visit Craig downtown


Lindsey and I hanging out at home with Lucia






Craig, Lindsey, and I at Volunteer park on the hill. It is such a beautiful place during the spring time.

My mom sent the first little dress that I wore as a little person up with Lindsey. Thankfully it still fits Lucia and she looks like an 80's cutie in it. Here are a few pictures of Lucia sporting her mom's dress! I love having pieces from my childhood incorporated into Lucia's childhood!

Here is a picture of me at 1 month in the dress with my mom






No comments: