I have decided that Lucia must love bath time and must also feel personally offended that she doesn't get more of them. My reasoning is that she is starting to insist on multiple baths per day by purposefully, I think, either blowing out her diaper or spitting already digested milk all over herself. It is the perfect plan! :)
Here she is all innocent looking after said offences




And this face/terrible picture angle just makes me laugh
2 comments:
I love checking for new photos each day. She is so adorable and I can't wait to hold her again. :) I bet she's changed so much since we saw her last.
Kristen
HA! that second pic from the bottom...the look on her face very clearly shows that she is secretly creating such a mess that she needs a bath. She's already got your wrapped around her little tiny baby finger. :) love it!!
Post a Comment