Here are some of the great things that he is doing these days.
1. When he is happy, he throws his feet up in the air and grabs his feet or he arches his back and sticks his belly up in the air.
2. He waits in anticipation for you to look at him and talk with him. He is way more interested in talking and interacting than playing with toys
4. The most random things made him laugh, so we work like idiots trying everything to get him to chuckle
5. He loves to rough house with Dad. He has a total Dad crush.
Playing with Dad

6. When I feed him, he will pop his head back and give me the biggest smiles. He'll talk to me with the sweetest little man voice. I love watching his tiny mouth form the words.
7. He has started to make more complex sounds and has "dada" pretty well figured out!
8. When you rock him or I am feeding him, his free hand waves all over the place grabbing at my hair, shirt or face. He does not keep that hand still at all.
9. He will sit in the jumperoo or the play saucer and seems to like them both though he doesn't want to sit in there for too long by himself. He prefers the interaction. :)
Sweet face in the play saucer

10. He seems to love being outside! He gets super smiley the few times that we have been able to sit out in the yard so far this year. He has also loved walk to the neighborhood slide with big sister.
outside on a blanket in the grass
11. He has been watching Lucia intently for a while but now she can totally make him belly laugh. He just waits for her to look at him and talk with him. It is so cute.The video quality is terrible but I was trying to film him, hold him, and not interrupt the fun
12. When you are holding him, he always takes one of his free hands, and flaps his fingers around like he is scratching his knee over and over again. It is funny and cute.
I can't believe that Elijah has only been on the earth for 6 months yet, at the same time, it has flown by. He is so much a part of our family and I can't imagine a day without him. I love my tiny man with every fiber of my being!
Somehow we made it from here...

No comments:
Post a Comment