Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Family Love

We were able to hang out with all four Anderson's at their house a few weeks back!!! It was so wonderful to spend some good time with both of the nieces, Jai and Sten! It was our last meal together and hang out time at their house before their move. I am opting not to think too much about the loss of having them move so far away and choosing instead to think about those sweet little girlie faces and how much I love them.

It has been a sweet phase of life to have Jai and Sten so close. We bought our first houses here, we had our four kiddos here, and have spend many many wonderful days together. It is strange to think about how life continues to march forward with so many changes. It is encouraging to know that the Lord is in control of both of our families lives and that we have a strong bond keep us close. We will miss them so much but look forward to lots of visits to Montana where we will build new memories together.

Pat doing what he does best...chasing the kids around and making them scream with glee.
One of the best friends that the Lord has given me. I respect and love Jai very much. I am so grateful that we get to share life together as family.
My sweet lady nieces

All four of the fam watching a video of Eli belly laughing

No comments: