Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Lindsey and Mom's visit

My mom and Lindsey came up to visit this past month for Lucia's 3rd birthday. We had a great time hanging out with the kiddos and celebrating. We spent most of the time playing around the house and just hanging out. We did make it to the museum with Lindsey, which was awesome. I have to say, there is not much to do when you have two little kids and it rains nearly every day. I am so looking forward to a bit of warmer weather. That said, it was so nice to have mom and Lindsey here to add to the indoor play fun. Here are the highlights.

Candy land with Grandma Jana. Please note that she loves wearing the backpack around all day!
Grandma Jana and the smiley little man
Me and my sweet boy out to brunch at Portage Bay. It is pretty "funny" these days to try to take the kids out to a lunch. Someone always needs something or Eli is fussy or wants to play and flap. Sheesh, it is a lot of work but it is a lot of fun to get out too.
More Portage Bay Cafe. Sorry that you're not in the picture, mom!

Grandma Jana and the kiddos. It was nearly impossible to get a picture with those three!


Here are a few with Lindsey and the little kiddos.

Lucy being so helpful and brushing Lindsey's hair
I love this picture of my little man and my little sister!
Lindsey getting Lucy ready to go play in the tiny bit of snow that we got in early March! Of course, Lucy wanted to make silly faces.
Playing out in the snow...and eating snow of course

Mom, Kaitlyn, Tracie, and I went to the symphony together and it was so much fun! I think that I am going to take Lucy to a kid version this month!

No comments: