
And now with some Easter paraphernalia on their heads

Instead of getting up at 4am to get ourselves ready, three kids ready, drive our 30 minutes to church arriving 1 hour early to find a seat, we decided to forgo the morning service and hit the evening service instead. So the first outing was to Children's Hospital where we met up with the Anderson and Murphy family. The SCCA unit put on a little egg hunt which was pretty cute and we were all able to be together for the first time in what seems like forever!
We all hung out for a bit, had super tasty take out lunch from a restaurant nearby, and then Eli promptly lost it. He does so well napping but somehow he wasn't up for napping in a tiny room with 8 other people, no place to lie down, and bright lights. So, I took him up to a nursing room in another wing of the hospital and rocked him while he slept and slept. I think that he would have gone for hours but I woke him just in time to make the evening service.
I took perhaps 100 pictures of the three girlies together and they are all crazy...I suppose reflecting the joyful little girl spirits. It was pretty fun to watch them spaz out.
Sten and the two older girls sorting their goods

I will miss seeing these two faces together! Bubs looks angry. :)
Lucia with her sweet auntie

Lucia and Allistaire reading a giant "Little Engine Who Could"

Nana and Lu with her crazy "smile"
I, of course, had grand plans of taking lovely family photos with all four of us outside in the evening sun, in our Sunday finery, next to a cherry tree or something. Ha! Such silly plans I have! Here is what I got. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment