I am now 35 weeks pregnant...whew! I have had tons of Braxton Hicks contractions this go around and much more intense than I ever had with Lucia. He is so low down at this point (dropped at 33.5 weeks) that it is even uncomfortable to sit upright all of the way and bending down is a real chore. All in all though, I feel pretty good. I am so grateful that I don't have any pregnancy complications and am just trucking along to the 40 week goal! The little man moves a ton these days which I love of course. It is pretty amazing to feel his little feet in there. In other news, we are still trying to decide on a name! We did this with Lucia too. It is just such a big decision!
Lucia is as cute as ever of course and is excited to meet her little brother. She shares toys with him/my belly often which is pretty cute. I am totally in love with her little voice and the crazy funny things that she says. Here are a few:
1. She is now potty trained but when she was learning, Pat took her to the restroom one evening when they were out at a restaurant. She went "potty" and then he told her that he also needed to go potty. Of course, she needed to stay right there with him. Observing the process, she said..."Daddy, you a sprinkler!". Possibly my favorite quote to date!
2. She found a tiny terry cloth ball that I think was once a bunny tail. She carried it around and, as far as we know completely on her own, named said ball "stinky little pine tree". She is quite attached to it. In fact, we were walking around Ballard a few weeks back, she took a decent fall skinning up her knees and, before she had recovered, she said "oh no! stinky little pine tree!" because she had dropped it during the fall.
I'll have to think of some more quoteables to add to the list.
We went camping with the Murphy/Anderson families back at the end of July. I'll leave you with some cute cousin pictures. More pics to come!


No comments:
Post a Comment