Wednesday, September 21, 2011

35 Week Dr. Apt

I am now 35 weeks and 2 days...and yes I am definitely counting those two days! Each day is hard work at this point. :) I had a doctor's appointment this morning. There is nothing earth shattering to report though I did learn that when the baby "drops" on your second pregnancy is not an indicator of when the baby will arrive. I suppose that is good news as I don't really want the little guy to arrive early and not have a chance to develop as much as he can in the safety of my belly. My uncomfortable pregnant self, however, could go for a bit of an early arrival. :) I really don't remember being quite this uncomfortable with Lucia but perhaps I just forgot. I have been having so much trouble sleeping at night that last night I even got up and walked around the house a bit, looked at some paperwork, and had a bite of cereal at 3-something in the morning. Hopefully that was just a particularily bad night and sleep will come a bit easier tonight...

The nursery is nearly ready to go with the exception of one item on the wall. Once it is done, I will post some pictures because it is pretty fun it there! I am just wrapping up little last minute things at this point. I tested our new baby monitor (thanks Murphy's!) and my pump to make sure it still works. I washed all of the baby clothes that we have so far. My shower is this coming Tuesday...yippee! After that, I will make the final run to Babies R Us, pack our bags, and then it will really be just waiting around. Ah, the waiting is agony! I suppose we could use this time to pick his name. :)

No comments: