Tuesday, September 27, 2011

36 Weeks!!!

I am now 36 weeks along and just had my dr. appointment. I'll be seeing the doctor every week now until the little guy arrives which makes it all seem so much closer. I cannot believe that we get to meet our son in about 4 weeks! Though the days drag by most of the time, I know that it will still go by relatively quickly (I can say that on my good days:). Anyway, the doctor did do an exam today and I am just at 1cm dilated and a tiny bit effaced. That definitely means that the little guy will be kicking it in there for a while still. That is all good news though. This time around I am not threatening to start running marathons when I hit full term next week. I figure I should be cool with him growing as much as he needs to before he pops out.

We've been prepping Lucia's little toddler head as much as possible for the baby arrival by telling her that Dr. Henderson is going to help take the baby out of mommy's belly so that we can bring him home in the car seat and he can sleep in his crib. She seems to be catching on that he won't live in my belly forever. :)

In other news, I am off to my baby shower in a few hours and am super excited to see all of my lovely friends!

No comments: