I just have two quick stories from Lucy land that reminded me of how sweet our little lady is.
First, last night at dinner Lucy pulled up her shirt and smooshed her belly saying "my belly getting bigger. baby brother growing in there." Her sweet 2 year old mind thinks that she is growing a "baby brother" just like Mommy is growing a baby brother. Then she proceeded to stick her sippy cup up to her belly button and said "I need to feed baby brother".
Second, she woke up at 7:30 this morning rather than her normal 8:00 wake up time, so I went in to see if I could rock her back to sleep. We snuggled in the chair for a while and then I told her that I would put her back in the crib. I laid her down and she looked up at me and said "Thank you for rocking me mommy", closed her eyes, and fell back to sleep.
I love this kid!
1 comment:
Yes, she's a doll, but then she has sweet parents.
Post a Comment