Monday, July 26, 2010

My Baby Walks!

Well, Lucia is now a walking little lady! I guess it has been a few weeks now, she started on July 14th, but she already walks like a pro. It is almost like she has been scoping out the walking scene and just know decided that she is down with it. Kailyn was here the day that she started walking and we had been encouraging her during the day and she had made it 4 or 5 steps in the afternoon. I wanted to show Pat that evening, so I set Lu up to take her 4 or 5 steps and she just kept going. It was amazing to see. Her little pudgy arms were stuck out trying to balance and she was concentrating on the process but she walked all over the backyard being encouraged by the promise of chips. She just kept going and going and hasn't stopped. She is now a fearless walker.

Here are a few video clips of her walking on July 14th





No comments: