1. If the baby continues to grow as she is, and is born on the due date, she will weigh around 7.5lbs. I am thankful that I don't have a baby on its way to 10lbs! ;)
2. The due date still appears to be correct and I am measuring two days shy of 32 weeks which is spot on.
3. I have the option to induce if I am one week past my due date and he won't let me go past March 22nd (two weeks past the due date).
4. What I thought was my baby's head is actually her back and what I thought was her butt is her knees ...not so good with the baby parts game I guess. The good news is that she is heads down, for now, though, per the dr., you can't count on the baby staying in the same spot until 4 weeks from the due date. That said she seems to have been in the same spot for a few weeks now. I did guess the location of the feet correctly. Those are hard to miss when they kick you.
My next appointment is on January 22nd just two weeks from now. I am enjoying the appointments because I get to hear her heartbeat and talk about the delivery. Only 8 short...er..long weeks to go!
Here are a bunch of pictures from Christmas time.
Still not clear on how the little person is going to fit in there!
Waiting on little baby kicks.
Mom and I out at lunch with Craig and Lindsey.Kaitlyn, Lindsey, and Solveig on Christmas morning.
2 comments:
Your brother is sporting a mean beard!! Wow. Have you checked out Sean's?? :) I'm so excited for you to have your baby...it's getting so close!
It is a pretty crazy beard to be sure. You could get lost in that thing! I did see that Sean is growing a beard too. Must be the winter time weather. :) 8 weeks to go!!!
Post a Comment