I have now hit 35 weeks! That means 5 weeks to go until the due date and only 2 weeks until I am full term! I am threatening to start jumping jacks and lunges as soon as I hit the full term mark. Baby Murphy should be right around 5 pounds at this point and is quite active. She seems to stay in about the same position though just does a lot of shuffling and kicking around. She also seems to get the hiccups every day still, which is pretty funny.
I made the big trip to BabysRUs this past week to pick up the rest of the basic stuff we will use right after she is born. Good grief, little people require a lot of stuff and that stuff is all over packaged in an unbelievable amount of plastic. I think that I carried in three massive bags into the house and one massive bag of trash out after unpacking all of the stuff. By the way, any recommendations on diaper brands to use? I got a pack of the Seventh Generation Baby brand, which is supposedly better for the environment. I am hoping they work as well as other brands.
That is about all of the baby excitement for now. My next dr. appointment is this coming Friday which, as always, I am excited about. I'll post an update after that appointment.
2 comments:
Ok, I know we want to be nice to the environment. It would be nice if there was a diaper out there that was nice to the earth while also holding in baby pee and poop. I really hate to break the news to you. But we swear by Pampers stages. The only thing that works for boys. I have heard some mothers of girls say they like Huggies. But pampers all around. Unfortunately the most expensive. I don't know if those 7th generation ones are the flushable kind. But those don't actually flush either. They stopped up my friends' toilet and they had poo-water dripping down the inside of their drywall from the second floor bathroom into their living room. ICKY. Good luck! :)
Ok, I will have to give the pampers a try too. I have to say that I am not up for poo water dripping down the side of my walls. :) That would be terrible. I'm with you, if I can find something that works well and is more environmentally friendly, I am all for it. If it is going to do a horrible job, I'm not up for trying to make it work. Thanks for the suggestions
Post a Comment