Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!

Pat and I just came back from our 20 week ultrasound. We love seeing our little baby moving around on the screen. The baby looks so much more like a little person at this point. We were able to see her little hands and feet and watch her kick. You could see her face a few times and watch her open and close her mouth and eyes. It is hard to believe that there is a little person growing in me. It seems like and is a miracle. I know that God's hand is clearly at work in me creating a new little being. It is a blessing to feel the baby growing and to know that the Lord is in control of her little life even now. God is so good!

We also found out that our little person is a girl! That was a fun experience along with telling all of the family members and listening to them scream. :) I think that it helps make the process feel even more real. Pat and I are going to have a daughter and we love her already! Here are some pictures of our cute little girl.






2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness! We're so happy for you all. I'll see if I can beat everyone to buy her a pretty dress. That is if Pat hasn't already gone out to get one! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Yah! Cool ultrasound photos. Thanks for sharing the great news! -Kristen