Sunday, October 19, 2008

Belly update


I forgot to include the latest belly photo in my last update, so here it is. It is growing fast but I am trying to keep it under control. Wish me luck! :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey! Cute maternity top or are you just stretching out your regular tops? I did that for a while. Don't worry, they shape up again!

B Murphy said...

Hey Sarah! I used my regular tops until about a week ago. Most of them don't cover the elastic on my maternity pants, so I had to break down and buy some maternity shirts to make it around the belly! :) Michael Stars has awesome maternity shirts (as well as non maternity) and if you get the shine material, they last forever!

The Parsons' blog said...

Yay, a girl!! Congratulations! Girls are great, maybe a little bossy, but they sure are great :)