Monday, October 6, 2008

18 week update

A number of fun things have happened over the last week. The most exciting is that I started to feel the baby moving around. It is the greatest experience. I first felt the baby last Wednesday (October 1st) and have been feeling it move every day since. It really feels like there is a little person in there now. It doesn't move often but always seems to move when we are driving or when I am riding the train. Pat and I have decided that it must like roadtrips. We also went to the doctor today and he helped us feel the baby's head through my belly! Now we have to stop ourselves from over doing it and smooshing our baby around whenever we feel like trying to find it. Of course, we have already tried it again twice this afternoon. :)

We also have our next ultra sound scheduled! This is the 20 week ultrasound; 20.3 weeks to be precise. We should be able to find out if our little person is a boy or a girl! Only 17 days left! We are quite excited for that date!

The last piece of news is that the baby is now about 7 ounces and 5.5 inches long.

No comments: