Here are a few family pictures going back to the first half of December. This would have been when Elijah was between 6 and 8 weeks old. He seems so small in these pictures! He had just started to smile around 5-6 weeks and was hamming it up for the camera big time.
We had a good laugh at Eli in this hat though he was not pleased with it one bit
Gotta have a sleeping baby picture in the mix
Early smilesMoving on to current day. I have a quick story from today. First of all, in just the last week, Lucy has taken to bringing an imaginary friend with her about everywhere we go and often has an imaginary friend that she plays with at home. It just happened all of the sudden. A few days ago, we went to the mall with Dora and all of the pirate pigs. I was kept completely up to date on their whereabouts and exactly what they were up to. Today, however, has been my favorite thus far. Lucy informed me that Uncle Sten was in the closet. I told her that was cool. She stuck her head in the closet and told Uncle Sten that "he should come out and join the party". Apparently he did because then she said that she needed to read Uncle Sten a book...which she did. Next Uncle Sten was invited to join us in the car though Lucy said he wanted to sit in the very back. She then talked to him as we drove asking him the name of the song that was playing. She also let me know that he was wearing a yellow straw hat and that he was singing along to the songs. That definitely made me crack up. The picture that she was painting in my mind of Uncle Sten sitting in the very back of our car, wearing a yellow straw hat, and singing along to the radio was pretty awesome. I'm sad to say that I don't have a real picture. :)
I leave you with two current pictures of my lovely kiddos!
This little man gives out the best smiles ever! He smiles constantly and is even starting to chuckle. It is great!
Fashionista Lu wearing mama's boots. I think they look great on her!
No comments:
Post a Comment