Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Family Visit for Lucia's 1st Birthday

Lindsey and my mom were able to fly up to be in Seattle for Lucia's first birthday. I was so grateful that they were able to make the trip and to participate in the big day. I already posted way too many pictures of Lucia's birthday celebration but here are a few additional shots just of our time together that week outside of the celebration day itself. It is always so good to have family here and to watch them interact with Lucy. I love that they are able to see all of the growing and learning that she has done since Christmas. We are blessed with a great family!

The sisters and Lucia hanging out.
Grandma making musical instruments out of the pots for Lucia
Lucia smiling up at Lindsey and I as we shoot way too many pictures of her
Lin and Lu
The lady being a cutie and playing with her new favorite toy from Nana and Papa
Sisters!!!!! I'm so glad that I have them both in my life.
Two teeth and some chubby cheeks
The two loving Aunties
Grandma and Lucia singing a lovely song.

No comments: