Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Funny Girl

Here are just a random assortment of funny and cute pictures of Lucia Kate. She is getting big so fast and will be 1 year old in less than 3 weeks!

Oh, look at this mom, a beautiful phone!
I shall now eat the phone... Also, the toy snail that she is holding goes with us everywhere. It is her blanky. She litterally does not let go of the thing unless she is eating and I make her set it down or she is sleeping and I make her set it down. Notice she has it in every picture except the food pictures
I like this one because it looks like she is keeping an eye on Pat just in case he tries to feed her peas or something like that.
Tiny scrunch face
Snuggling with Dad
There are two dogs behind our house and up on a hill. She loves them and will watch them out the window when they are barking.

No comments: