We headed down to Portland on Saturday morning, found a cool cafe for lunch, cupcakes after that and then shopped around downtown for a bit. The next stop was Powell bookstore. We spent 3 hours there! We just parked it on the floor and looked through piles and piles of books. Thankfully I only came out of there with three books...it could have easily been fifty books. I love that place.
After Powell's, we were able to meet up with an old and good friend of mine, Chandra. It was so great to see her and to meet her husband. They drove over from Hood River and had a few beers with us at a brewery downtown. The next day we walked around Mississippi Ave., ate Ethiopian food and then headed home. It was a great trip!
Kaitlyn and I at the brewery on Saturday night.
1 comment:
LOVE Powell's! We must work out a meeting place when we are in P-land this Summer! I'll let you know the exact dates when I know.
Post a Comment