Pat is quite thrilled that Lucia loves a little wrestling in the evenings after he gets home from work. He fake tosses her around and throws in a "body slam" here and there. She fights back by grabbing his hair or slobbering all over his face. :) It is pretty enjoyable to watch as Pat is making fighting sounds and Lucia is busting out baby giggles. I caught the tail end of a wrestle match on video. It doesn't do it justice but you'll get the idea.
I should also mention that Pat doesn't just roughhouse with Lucia. Tonight he was changing her into her PJs and giving her the bottle. When he was finished, I went in to kiss her goodnight and he said "I'm just going to hang out in here with her for a few minutes." They are now rocking together in the next room over. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment