Thursday, October 8, 2009

Date Night!

Pat and I have not had many opportunities to get away just the two of us. Thankfully our good friend Erin is awesome and was up for watching Lucia last weekend. Pat was supposed to go on a photo trip with a friend Friday through Sunday. Instead, he stayed home from work on Friday and made me chocolate chip pancakes with fresh raspberries. We had a totally relaxing morning and then wine and cheese for lunch on our patio. It was a perfect sunny and warm fall day. That evening he had made reservations for dinner at a place downtown, so we dropped off Lucia and headed out for dinner. We had such a great time and Lucy did really well with Erin. Erin and Lucy are buds, so we were not worried about that part at all. It was a great day! Thanks a million to Erin for being so sweet with Lucy and giving up her Friday to watch our girl!

Lunch on our patio. Pat being his crazy self.

Getting ready to head out for our date

1 comment:

The Parsons' blog said...

Okay, that first picture of Pat is hilarious. I love date nights. They are important, too so I'm glad you're taking part in them ;) I'd be happy to watch Lucia for you! Please?? :)