Sunday, November 30, 2008

Nursery Room Progress


Props to my mom because she just finished our little girl's crib bedding!!!!! Cheers! Cheers! Cheers! She was torturing me by not telling me how it was going and then just called me, told me to check my email, and then hung up. The picture and a few others is what I found waiting for me in my inbox! She's tricky for sure. She finished the bedding in record time I think. I am really excited about how it turned out and quite grateful that my mom was willing to go through the sewing torture to make it happen! Big contribution from Grandma in the baby's room! Thanks MOM!!!!!

Now I just have to wait until December 18th when the family arrives in Seattle to see how it looks in the crib. It will be awesome! Pat is also painting like crazy in the nursery and has finished at least half I would say. I am so thankful for all of the help.

2 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

Love it! Love the bright colors. I bet you're just itching to get your hands on it. Can't wait to see pictures of Pat's super paint job :)

Sarah said...

Oh Briana! It's so beautiful! Your mom did a fantastic job. And I just have to mention that I had to look closely at her shirt....GO 'Noles!