Pat also finished the nursery painting this weekend after many long hours of carefully laboring. It looks awesome. I am so thankful that I didn't have to do the work. As you can see from the pictures, three walls are a kind of neutral tan and the fourth is a bright teal, which will match the bed skirt perfectly. My mom is bringing the bedding this week and then I will just have the lighting, curtains, and wall decor to add. It is really fun to watch it come together. More and more I can picture a little baby in there.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Third Trimester
Pat also finished the nursery painting this weekend after many long hours of carefully laboring. It looks awesome. I am so thankful that I didn't have to do the work. As you can see from the pictures, three walls are a kind of neutral tan and the fourth is a bright teal, which will match the bed skirt perfectly. My mom is bringing the bedding this week and then I will just have the lighting, curtains, and wall decor to add. It is really fun to watch it come together. More and more I can picture a little baby in there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment