Sunday, August 17, 2008

First Ultrasound

On Friday, Pat and I went in for our first ultrasound! It was absolutely amazing. I really have never seen anything so cool. The visual confirmation that there is a little person growing in me was great. We couldn't believe how much the baby was moving around. The little thing looked like it was doing water aerobics or something. You could also see the little heart beating and it looked like a little flashing light on the screen. It was a great experience. I can't wait to see her again in a few months!


5 comments:

The Parsons' blog said...

So fun! The best part is when you can actually really feel those movements the baby is making... so excited for you!

Sarah said...

You said HER, but you don't know yet right? Too early. Cute pictures too!

kadie said...

did you say HER...is this wishful thinking, premonition, or fact??

B Murphy said...

About the "her" comment. I have decided to randomly assign a gender for each post. That way I don't have to say "it" or something like that. Sorry for the false alarm. :)

k said...

I think "it" has a lovely, personal ring to "it"

I have to say that I was overly excited to see the first picture of my first niece or nephew (I don't care which it is, by the way)...soooo excited that I made it my desktop! =) yay!