Ok, for the peeps requesting pregnant belly pictures, here they are. I finally took some pictures and you can definitely see the belly. There is no arguing that it has gotten bigger over the past few weeks. :) You can't really tell much when I am wearing jeans because the belly gets mashed but the stretchy skirt helps. Anyway, Pat and I went to Port Townsend yesterday and enjoyed the beautiful weather in the NW. We did lots of walking around on the beach and at the fort and had rock throwing contests. It was a good day. Here are some pictures.


4 comments:
I don't see the pudge!
What?!? I see no baby belly...whatev
Ha, you peeps are crazy. That is definitely not how I looked 6 weeks ago. :) Trust me, I am sitting here at work with my pants unbuttoned so that my belly will fit.
I just realized that when I comment on your blog it says it's from nahoonbeach (Chris' login). Just so you know, this is Kristen! :)
Post a Comment