Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Uncle Craigee?

Just a quick Lucia story. I have been reading A LOT to the little lady because it is one of the few things that I can do with her while nursing the little guy. Most of the time she opts to read her bible. The other day we were reading the story of John the Baptist and she said, "hey, uncle craigee is in my bible. Look mama!". Here is the picture that she was looking at when she made the proclamation.

Pretty awesome!


One more Lubee story... The other night she came walking into her room with her eyes closed saying "Dear God, please move the clouds so that I can see the moon and the stars. Amen." She opened her eyes and said, "I prayed to God, mama!"

LOVE that kid!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ok, in the child's defense, that John The Baptist does look very much like her uncle!