I can't believe that our little guys is already a month old though, on the other hand, it seems like he has been a part of our family for much longer than that. He is such a sweet and easy baby! Today we had his one month check up. The little man is putting on weight fast which is a HUGE relief given the challenges we could have with MCAD if he were not gaining weight. He has been weighed at the doctor's office four times in the past month and he has progressed from 10% to 13% to 20% to 41% at this last check up. He gained 1.75 pounds in the last two weeks alone! It is happening so fast that there are a number of his newborn clothes that he has only worn a few times and has already out grown them! It is pretty cute to see his little face filling in and that most splendid double baby chin. He looks so much more like a little baby than a newborn now. He's transitioned from wearing PJs all day every day to wearing pants and shirts. Oh, the little boy is growing up to fast. I just smother him with kisses to try to make up for all of the growing up that he is doing. I love love love holding him, rocking him, and kissing his cheeks. I think that I could do that all day or until my arms fell off.
He is a great little sleeper too...for the most part. He sleeps at night except for the feedings every 3 hours. I had high hopes of feeding him only every 4 hours after the Biochemical specialist told us that would be ok, but he is intent on eating every 3 hours still and we do have to do "feed on demand" still. That said, I really can't complain given that he falls asleep right after the feedings for the most part. When he doesn't, Pat takes the soothing which is awesome for me!
Ok, this is just a bit of rambling. Here are a few pictures of the little man at 1 month.
Daddy with his little people!

Sporting his cute outfit from Auntie Kaitlyn

Hanging out with Daddy

This sleeping face is so so sweet!

Um...and so is this one!

I caught the tail end of a smile!

He looks so old and seriously pudgy!

I can't resist the sleeping face pictures apparently. He just looks so peaceful
No comments:
Post a Comment