Monday, May 2, 2011

Thoughts from Lucia's head

Lucy was being super cute the other night and I told her that "she was such a joy". She responded by saying "No, mommy, I'm cute"! Hum...I guess I tell her that she is cute a lot.

She also corrected me one day when I said "Lucy you are so big now" by saying "Mommy Daddy big. Lucy TINY". So true.

Lucia loves sticks and digging in the dirt with sticks. I love this about her. The other day Pat and I were doing some yard work and we had trimmed a plant that has really long and straight branches...the perfect toy for my little friend. So, Lucy was playing with said stick but we had our friends Lindsay and Jackson over. We didn't want Lucy to stab Jackson's eye out, putting a damper on our friendship, so we took it away from her. She was super sad about this and was crying and said "Lucy loves it so much".

To accompany these random thoughts, I will provide some random cuteness via pictures and video. :)





Lucy with Daddy on Easter post egg hunt at church
Classic....stickers on the face
Walking in big people shoes
Playing with the new kitchen
Lucia with her favorite little boy baby...Haden! She thinks that Haden is everywhere. He is the boy baby in all of the advertisements where ever we go. He does look like a little Gerber baby doesn't he!!!! Nice work Chris and Kristen! ;)

No comments: