So Kaitlyn and her friend Tracie came up for a visit back in March. Lucia had such a great time that she is still asking for Kaitlyn and Tracie! We went all over the city with her...Gas Works Park, Capitol Hill where we hit Joe Bar, antique shopping in Snohomish (not a great idea with a 2 year old), Greenlake and so on. The highlight for Lucy was a tent from Kaitlyn and play food from Tracie. Here are some pictures from our adventures.
Our visit to Annacortes, WA where Lucia DID NOT fall asleep on the car ride home....spaz!

Lucia on the hunt for her gift from Kaitlyn

Lucy singing in the tent

Humm...that is the best "smile" I can get out of her!

Two of the most lovely people at Gas Works park. Oh, and Lucy likes to wear a diaper on her head most of the time. I have stopped this practice but I indulged it for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment