Thursday, July 30, 2009

Visit from Grandma Janice

My mom was up to visit this past week and it was so much fun to have her here. She loves Lucia like crazy and I love to watch them interact. Lucia definitely loves her Grandma Janice. It was amazing to see how much more can get done with my mom's help during the day. I was spoiled for the week and am now back to real life...sigh. We were able to fit in a lot of fun outings while she was up. Here are a few shots from the visit.

Family shot after church last SundayFlying Lucia
The best baby thighs to be caught on camera!
Mom and Craig at Joe Bar in Seattle
Mom and I on our shopping day. Lucia slept for 2.5 hours in the stroller as we shopped around. She really is the best baby ever! I can't believe how much she sleeps and when she is not asleep, she is so chill!
Lucy fighting off the bottle
Mom won the fight! :)

Lucia contemplating life and Craig's beard
Enjoying the waterfall at UVillage on one of the crazy hot days
Who could resist that face!

No comments: