Sunday, March 1, 2009

More contractions but no baby yet

I made it to week 39! I have been having more and more contractions these days and, in the evening, they have a bit of pain associate with them, which is great news because that has to mean we are getting closer. I'll take all the progress I can get. I have been doing a lot of walking each day to try to ensure that the contractions don't stall out. I don't know if it is doing anything but it is good for my peace of mind if nothing else.

Little baby Murphy is still moving around quite a bit and should be around 7lb by now and ready to enter the world. My favorite part is her little feet sticking out on my right side all the time causing a very strange shaped belly but you can almost pinch her little foot at times. It is great fun and we can't wait to grab her little baby feet for real soon!

No comments: