Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sunny Day Adventures

A few weeks back we had one of those gloriously beautiful February days in the North West. It didn't get out of the 40's but it was SUNNY! I suited up Elijah like we were in the arctic and headed out to get some vitamin D! It makes me so crazy happy to see the sun. I always thought that the people who said that their moods were affected by the weather were crazy and dramatic. I am now one of those people. :) The gray gets to you after a while though one sunny afternoon outside can definitely hold you for a while. It also keeps Lucy so much more entertained. The girl needs to run and jump and slide. Being stuck inside, for a 3 year old, is definitely rough.

Anyway, it was a wonderful 30 minutes of sunshine bliss before we headed back home because a certain little lady needed to pee and Eli was falling asleep on me.


Seriously, I think Eli must have hated me at that moment. Look at the poor kid's face! He was probably sweating to death in that suit I had him in. ;)
Heading to the north pole... or the slide
Poor baby
The look on his face definitely screams "Moooooom, stooooop" :)
Not flattering but definitely awesome

Miss Sassy Pants
Happy head

No comments: