Monday, January 24, 2011

Thanksgiving...um...2 months late!

Ok, ok, I give in! I'll start posting again. :) I haven't posted since mid November, so I have some catching up to do. I'll try to stick with the highlights and make these somewhat short so that I don't get overwhelmed by the backlog!

So, we spent Thanksgiving with the Murphy side of the family over in Silverdale. It is getting more and more fun to see the little cousins together and Lucia gets overjoyed to see the family. Here are some pictures.

Lucia and Allistaire sorting cups.
Seriously...I could kiss that face right off! I guess both of them, but I am referring specifically to Allistaire. Is she not the cutest baby!!!
Another one of the cutie. She is such a happy and smiley baby.
Cousin Solveig sweetly reading to Luc
Sorry for the blury picture, but this was too cute. Lucia dancing with her Papa! She wants to dance on our feet all the time now. She LOVES her Papa and Nana and asks about them constantly and I do mean constantly. Not a single day goes by without their names being mentioned. She'll also tell us things about Nana and Papa like where they sat in the house the last time they babysat. :)
More reading with Lucia. The girl LOVES to read. I spend literally hours reading to her every day at her request. I love it too though.
And a cousin dancing video...


Ok, so we all decided the day after Thanksgiving to go get our Christmas trees at this great tree farm by the Murphy's house. It was a terrible idea! ;) It was pooring down rain and cold out. Ah, I am not doing that again. I will wait for a day when I am getting totally soaked! Anyway, we did get a tree out of the deal and we look happy about it at least....except for Solveig and Lucia. You can't get everyone smiling at one time!

No comments: