Monday, August 2, 2010

Things I Love

Lucia's new words:
"babul"- bubble
"ousigh"- outside
"zee-zee"- Lindsey

Here are some of her words and sounds though it is hard to get her to repeat them while the camera is rolling. She is a busy baby.


She says "caw, caw" to the crows...and only specifically crows

In the morning when she is feeling especially cuddly, she will run full speed into me when I have my arms open and then bury her head into me.

She gives us tons of kisses and blows kisses as well. She blows me kisses when I put her down for her nap and when Pat puts her down for the evening.

She kisses the laptop screen when we skype with Grandma Janice or her Aunties Kaitlyn and Lindsey. Criag's beard has not received a kiss yet. We must work on that.

She carries one baby with her literally everywhere. She sleeps with her, the baby watches her eat from the table, she carries her around as she plays, the baby comes on all of our errands. She takes good care of her baby.

She feeds her bottle to all of her stuffed toys and makes and chomping/sucking sound as she is doing it. The other day we were reading a book that has one animal per page and she fed each animal including the snail and the starfish. I tried to capture it on video. This is the best that I got.


I was putting together her new table and chair set using an allen wrench. She watched intently. When I finished with the chair, she picked up the allen wrench and spent at least 10 minutes working on one of the screws.

She is a sorter. Yesterday, she played with a box of crayons for 30 minutes. She would take all of the crayons out and then put them all back in...over and over again.

If you ask her where her belly button is, she will lift up her shirt and push her fat baby belly around until she can point to her belly button.


I was outside playing "in" the baby pool with Lucia and had to run to the house and yell up the stair to Pat..."Grab a diaper quick. Lucy is trying to poop naked in the backyard." That was a nice little treat for the neighbors.

She tries to put our shoes on.

She did hose rock band with her buddy Jackson. And, yes, they were dancing while these pictures were taken.

No comments: