1. She just finished cutting her second upper tooth. She is a MUCH happier baby now that that thing is out of the way.
2. Today she nearly had a laugh attack throwing her food off of her high chair. She knows that is a no-no and got a few hand swats for it until I couldn't help but die laughing myself. I couldn't steal the poor kid's joy, so we had lots of strawberries on the floor and a very happy baby.
3. Lucia loves to be outside these days. She wakes up and within a half an hour is saying "bye-bye". She wants to get on the move.
4. She makes friends everywhere she goes. Today we were waiting to meet up with a friend and she had half of the Starbucks laughing at her because she was waving at everyone, tilting her head and smiling at them, and dancing to the music.
5. She has learned to walk with only the support of one of our hands and is getting close to standing.
6. Today we had her first bleeding injury. I have no idea what happened because she was happily playing in the family room while I was finishing dinner, I looked over and there was smeared blood in a big circle on the hardwood floor. Upon further investigation, there was blood in spots on the carpet too. She cut her knee on something and didn't make a sound. Apparently she was playing too hard to deal with the pain. She is a tough kid.
7. She enjoys randomly honking people's noses but won't do it on command.
8. She spends a lot of her play time under the dining room table either just walking around under it and laughing or tugging along her wooden bus all the while bashing it into all of the chair legs. Our table is going to be destroyed, but I could care less.
9. She is down to one nap each day and has been for a month or so. It is great to have so much time in the mornings to go to the park, run with our friends Lindsay and Jackson, or get work around the house done.
I LOVE THIS KID!
1 comment:
so very cute!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment