
I can't believe that Lucia is already 6 weeks old! I have fallen so far behind on my blog posts, so I will just start from today rather than trying to catch up but will post some of my favorite pictures from the past few weeks.
Today and yesterday have been unbelievably beautiful in Seattle! It is sunny and warm, so Lucy and I have been able to go for walks and I have also been working in the yard, which I love. Lucia is getting so much more playful. She loves her baby gym. She will lie there for quite a while in baby time and just swing her arms and legs around, listen to the music, and check out all of the bright colors. She is growing so fast too. She is now up to 9 pounds and is packing on way more than an ounce per day. Check out the little pudgy face below!
We are enjoying her smiles too. She gives us more and more smiles each day. There is nothing like a little toothless baby grins to make your day. I can't imagine a better life. I get to take care of my girl each day and enjoy every little face that she makes and see every little change.
5 comments:
Fashion show! Love all the outfits and poses.
Kristen
so sweet! can it really have been six weeks. our girls should meet sometime.
definitely! i will facebook you for a time
Tell her to slow down, what's the rush in growing up anyway?! ;) She's so sweet!!!
ah, so true! She is getting big way to fast!
Post a Comment