Well, we are not rushing off to the hospital yet. I went to the doctor's office today and saw a different doctor because my OB is on vacation this week. She said that all looks great with baby Murphy though no dilation yet. She is measuring at 36.5 weeks and is about 6lb now, which is right on track for my doctor's 7.5lb prediction if she were to be born on her due date of March 8th. The great news is that she is moving around a lot as she should be and the Braxton Hicks practice contractions are still happening consistently each day. She also told me to plan on a delivery near my due date and, if I am early, that will just be a bonus. Of course, I could still deliver at any time or late for that matter. Now I just have to wait patiently to see what happens. That is the hard part. I don't want her to come quite yet because I know she needs more time to put on the pudge but I could definitely go for a week early!
I am still feeling pretty good too. The days that I go in to work are tough physically, so I am trying to work from home a few days a week. I think that all of the sitting still for so long and commuting is challenging on my back, ribs, and feet. Sleep is also an interesting challenge these days. Some nights are pretty bad and others much better. I am thankful for the nights when the contractions and baby kicks don't wake me up too often. I am sure this is just preparing me for the lack of sleep after the little person is born. It will all be worth it. I would do anything for her and will be happy to lose some sleep after she enters the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment