Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Baby Murphy during week 13

I have been a bit of a slacker over the past week and a half, so I will try to catch up and give a few updates this week as I'll have some pictures and a story about the first real pregnancy craving and then our doctor appointment this coming Thursday with the new OB. As for the news for this week, I am in the last week of my first trimester! I would love to say that time is flying by but I count ever day and get excited about the next which I suppose is good. I am also pretty excited about the hilarious growing belly that I am sporting. I have hit the maternity pants pretty hard over the last week, so I am almost out of my normal jeans which I think our baby will be excited about given that it keeps getting smooshed in the small pants. Here is what our little person is up to this week.

From Babycenter:
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long and weighs nearly an ounce.

2 comments:

kadie said...

hmmmm, what a cliff hanger...looking forward to hearing about the craving and seeing the pics!! :) What lentil, fruit or veggie size is baby this week?

The Parsons' blog said...

Oh Briana, welcome to the weeks and months of constantly pulling up your pants...seriously maternity pants have this problem fyi ;) happy shopping!